Thursday, July 23, 2015

Da'Dip or: How I Can't Think of a Title

Another day, still sick though. Going on five days now and it is so not fun.

I have nearly every card added except for five packs from a 2013 Topps Series 2 blaster. Those will be added sometime soon.

In the mail today was some fun stuff. One of the items was:

1979 Topps Al Hrabosky, autographed. I have just started doing TTM Autos and this was one on my list I wanted to get signed. However I didn't have the card, looking for a trade over at the Trading Card Database for any Hrabosky cards in Cardinal uniforms are scarce, Just Commons didn't have it, it's going for over $3 at COMC. So, I just went ahead and bought the card autographed off eBay. It was only $4.75, so not too bad I think.

Also in the mail today was a trade from engine614 over the Trading Card Database, he helped me sure up some cards from 2012 Topps that I didn't have in exchange for some Phillies cards. I was late mailing my end of the trade out because of my summer flu, I hope he doesn't hold it against me. But the cool card of that trade on my end was:


2013 Allen & Ginter Ozzie Smith. Another Ozzie card ticked off the list. Supposedly it's a short print, I don't know. Don't like messing around with them or think they're all that necessary. I wanted this one though. lol

And finally, the previous post I talked about how I got a 2013 Topps Series 1 box. I ripped through all of them, nothing exciting really. Here the highlights:

My hit of the box. CJ Wilson, Chasing History Relic. It's a nice looking card, that's about it though. lol

Evan Longoria Black Border. #'d 62/62. So I actually got the last one made.

Jeter, Cut to the Chase. I'm a big of this design.


Mike Trout, Chasing the Dream.

And finally Willie Mays, The Greats.

That's it for today, please comment is you have anything you'd like to imput. Find me over at the Trading Card Database under the username ShoTime.

Until next time....Stay out of Wal-Mart. Little brats there will get you sick. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment