Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Nothing Is Better Than a Quickie! (#5)

Slow mail day, so a quickie and it's a cuatro of Ozzie's...

 
1997 Upper Deck UD3, Ozzie Smith.

 
1997 Donruss Elite, Ozzie Smith

 
1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown, Ozzie Smith.

All three Ozzie's from the same dealer at Sportlots, with another card I hope to talk about at a later date. All four cards were $1.75 shipped. Good deal if you ask me.

 
2011 Topps, Ozzie Smith. We wrap this entry up with the Ozzie short print from 2011 Topps. Nabbed this off eBay for $7 shipped. I usually don't like to spend that much for a card, any type really..Auto, relics, parallels or whatever. It's the same price I paid for these two Ozzie cards...

 
2001 Fleer Platinum National Patch Time, Ozzie Smith (my scan)

 
2010 Topps, Ozzie Smith Short Print

I like the 2010 short print much more than the 2011 one, mainly because it's a picture I've never seen before. The 2011 short print would go on to be used by Topps a couple years later...

 
2013 Gypsy Queen Sliding Stars, Ozzie Smith

That's it for today, I think I've ran out of Ozzie's and none on the way....Strike that, I have several on the way. lol 

By now, the blog should be named Strictly Ozzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment