Monday, August 3, 2015

Everybody Was Shaq-Fu Fightin'

Another good day to get the mail, so lets jump right in because I don't want make this extra long lol...

A trade from 49ants over at the Trading Card Database came in. I traded a 2013 Topps Gold Ryan Vogelsong and a 2012 Topps Gold Standard Willie McCovey and in return I got...

Ozzie Smith 1996 Topps Chrome, Master of the Game. Another Ozzie to check off. I also got two Kerry Wood card as well. Hopefully I can write about them at a later date. Maniacal laugh gimmick.

Also received a Pat Neshek 2014 Heritage High Number card I got off eBay. Hopefully I can write more at a later date.

Another pick-up off eBay was....

Cliff Floyd, 2015 Stadium Club Certified Auto. This was kind of a mistake. lol The bid was so low on, I thought someone would surely get it from me. But nope. I got this at the same time as the Neshek card, both cards were less than $4.50 and that's with shipping.

And the last thing to write about. Shaq...


Shaquille O'Neal, 1996-97 SkyBox Premium Intimidators TTM auto came in today. Yeah, it's awesome. I know there are tons of stories out there how he either uses a autopen, or has a ghost signer. I don't care either way. I had this card on trade at TCDB for awhile and nobody asked me about it, so I thought what the hell. It's my only Shaq card and it has an autograph on it now.

With so much good stuff coming in the past few days, I'm disappointed because I know its going to be ending very soon. My decent run is coming to a screeching halt. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment