Friday, August 21, 2015

The Panini Experiment, Day 1: Da Bulls or Doubles?

On yesterday's blog I wrote about how I got a box of 2012-2013 Panini Basketball. A 12 pack Rack box. And over the course of the next few days I'm going to be opening a pack a day to see what I get. Not the full 40 card pack, but the one half that is only two. I'm typing this in real time as well.

You're probably ask why I don't just go ahead and use a camera, like normal people. My camera sucks, everything is blurry, so there Mr. Smartypants.

On with the show!...

First up is...

Darius Johnson-Odom, rookie card #272. One of the few cards I didn't get in the first half. Nice.

Reggie Jackson, rookie card #229. See above for my comments.

Kim English, rookie card #286. See above.

Jan Vesely, rookie card #244. Still see above.

Brandon Knight rookie card #202. That wraps up my Pistons rookie cards, any more and they're doubles.

Harrison Barnes, rookie card #260. Did not get this yesterday.

Jeremy Lamb, rookie card #284. The wraps up my Thunder rookie cards for the set.

Next up is an insert and I need to stop writing while I scan it. lol

Alright, all scanned and uploaded...





Bob Cousy, Heroes of the Hall #16. Nice front and back shot for everyone. A good looking card.



Back to base cards...

Grant Hill, #66. Double.

Carl Landry, #26. Double.

Joe Johnson, #83. Double.

Darren Collison, #40. Double.

Kobe Bryant, #97. Double.





Dwyane Wade, #55. Double.

Tony Allen, #163. Double.



Mike Miller, #121. Double



Bill Laimbeer, #178. Double.


Paul George, #135. Double.


Steve Blake, #159. Double.

And last card for this pack...

Marvin Williams #117. Double.

So, brand new rookies in that pack, a cool looking Bob Cousy insert and 12 doubles. The doubles will be going up on my trade list over at the Trading Card Database if any is interested, however I won't be trading any of these cards until the packs are open, so I know what I got.

Thank you for reading and I'll be back tomorrow with another pack of 2012-13 Panini.




No comments:

Post a Comment