Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Paco Tuesday! or: How I Got Nothin'

Small entry this time around...No new cards to talk about today since I've pushed all my Listia stuff to the weekend and no trades coming in this week, two big next week though, so I'll have something to blab about...

It's the start of the World Series tonight, not a huge fan of either the Mets or Royals, they've both done the Cardinals dirty in the past, especially the Royals. I am a big fan of Yoenis Cespedes though, so I guess I'm quietly rooting "lets go, mets go."....Ugh...I need to take a shower after that...

And I end today's short porch entry with something I've been neglecting...A few weeks ago, I purchased a lot of 2013 Gypsy Queen cards off eBay and in doing so, I passed 34,000 cards in my collection, the card in question that gets that lucky distinction?....

Paco Rodriguez rookie card.

To tell you the truth, I had no idea who he was, other than he was rookie, played for the Dodgers and had a Gypsy Queen card, so I pulled up the trusty Wikipedia, it seems Paco missed all the 2015 campaign due to injury and will return in 2016. Hopefully a healthy return in that.

Thanks for reading, this was very short, Thursday I'll pull something out of my ass, then this weekend comes ListiaMania 2, what will I get?

No comments:

Post a Comment